Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good Cruise

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

Overall I thought the ship to be about average from others I had been on. Although it is approaching an overhaul in a few weeks, it still seemed clean and in order. The staterooms functioned well but with paper thin walls you could hear everything outside of your door easily. For a light sleeper, expect to have trouble going to bed earlier than midnight. The layout was good and I had no trouble finding anything or getting to anywhere on the ship.

Pros: Ports of call were great. The excursions I had taken were worth the money and well done.

Cons: Very noisy around state room areas. Main dining way too long, two hours and food was average. Too expensive for what you get.

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

The Cova coffee shop was the best area on the ship hands down. This is where the good rating comes from. All other areas I found to average but nice.
Two hours for main dining was way too much. It was drawn out and the food was again, average to good. No excellent meals but a good variety.
My room was on the eighth deck and was good. I did not want for anything! Very noisy with paper thin wall though. Sleep was very tough.
Plenty to do on the ship. The activities I did take advantage of were all very nice. Nothing stellar but certainly a lot to choose from.
Everyone on this ship was extremely nice. Maybe a few areas where training was needed but that is to be expected in my opinion.