Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

No complaints

Sail Date: August 21, 2011

The boat was fine, I really don't have a complaint.

Pros: The secret to Celebrity Summit is the room service, the food is much better and tastes fresher.

Cons: I wish they had more activities to do on the ship, it seemed like the majority of activities were raffles to get you into the shops on the boat.

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

I have to say the nightly shows were the best I have ever seen on a cruise. The activities though were lacking, they should have had something going on each hour.
The stateroom was fine and big enough. I have been in much small rooms.
I would have liked to see more options, they had one main dining room for dinner, a buffet, and then a specialty restaurant and that was it. At the main diningroom you had a choice of about 5 things, and a lot was chicken, and the steak wasn't anything to right home about. If it wasn't on the menu, they couldn't help you, even with melted butter. But like I said up top, the room service menu was the best and you could cater it to your taste.
I thought overall they were good, the restaurant staff in the main diningroom and buffet not as much.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I was expecting a dock here, and I was pleasantly surprised. There's a stone wall all around the island when it was a fortress, its clean, its new looking, and the beach which is a very short walk, a wheelchair would have no problem getting to it, was gorgeous. The water was as calm as a lake, and crystal clear, it was nice. There wasn't enough shopping for me, but there was enough to get your souvenir shopping done.