Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Older Ship

Sail Date: July 01, 2011

My husband and I sailed on the ship with family members and friends for my sister's wedding. Having sailed on Celebrity before, I was expecting fabulous food in the main dining room, this was not the case. The food was just average and often cold. However, the service was great. The food in the Buffet was great and had a huge selection. There were many mess ups with our dining arrangements and other issues with everyone on the ship having to give Celebrity their credit card information again at the end of the cruise. This was very inconvinient and made me inquiry about the credit card sercurity. The ship had a horrible smell in a lot of areas for most of the cruise. I also found the main bathrooms dirty and very smelly all of the time. I really feel that the service, food and overall appearance of Celebrity has gone down on this ship. I don't think that we will sail on an older Celebrity ship ever again.

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: Food, service in some areas, smelly ship

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

Buffet was great! Dining in the main room was not that great, didn't bother to eat there every night. Food has gone down in quality since last cruise.
Did not find the staff as friendly or as willing to go above and beyond as on other cruises.