Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

"A great first cruise!"

Sail Date: March 26, 2011

Overall. Great first cruise experience. The summit was a bit dated but still very clean and well maintained. A possible update may be needed.
Great staff, very friendly and attentive!! Great cruise activities and excellent food options.

Pros: Service was great. Food quality was excellent Staff very friendly and attentive.

Cons: Initially not getting mu gtd room type. I upgraded to a suite and then I got a call two days before saying that there was not on available for me. I did get a call with alternate options but I felt I had to ask for more because what was offered to me was not satisfactory. At the end, we came to a

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

Though it felt dated, very clean and well maintained
Though my suite was never given to me even though I paid for a gtd suite upgrade, the Ada room they put me in was not as bad as I was expecting.
Great staff.
Dining team, Hernann and Oscar were amazing.
Ignacio, rooms, and Armando, the butler, were excellent as well.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The rhino riders were a great excursion.
Bridgetown, Barbados
The Tiami snorkel cruise with turtles and beach was amazing!!
Don't Miss: The Tiami snorkel cruise with tures and beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great bus tour of the city. I booked the excursion from the cruises recommendation. Great shopping!! AH Riise stores , official Rolex dealer was great!
Castries, St. Lucia
Loved the zip line, rainforest adventures was great. Shopping not as great as St. Thomas.
St. John's, Antigua
The pirate cruise with the Black Swan was a great activity as well.