"A great first cruise!"

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Overall. Great first cruise experience. The summit was a bit dated but still very clean and well maintained. A possible update may be needed.
Great staff, very friendly and attentive!! Great cruise activities and excellent food options.

Great staff.
Dining team, Hernann and Oscar were amazing.
Ignacio, rooms, and Armando, the butler, were excellent as well.

Though it felt dated, very clean and well maintained

Though my suite was never given to me even though I paid for a gtd suite upgrade, the Ada room they put me in was not as bad as I was expecting.
The rhino riders were a great excursion.
Loved the zip line, rainforest adventures was great. Shopping not as great as St. Thomas.
Great bus tour of the city. I booked the excursion from the cruises recommendation. Great shopping!! AH Riise stores , official Rolex dealer was great!
The Tiami snorkel cruise with turtles and beach was amazing!!
Don't Miss: The Tiami snorkel cruise with tures and beach.
The pirate cruise with the Black Swan was a great activity as well.

Pros: Service was great. Food quality was excellent Staff very friendly and attentive.

Cons: Initially not getting mu gtd room type. I upgraded to a suite and then I got a call two days before saying that there was not on available for me. I did get a call with alternate options but I felt I had to ask for more because what was offered to me was not satisfactory. At the end, we came to a

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!