Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Perfect Cruise

Sail Date: March 31, 2007

My husband, who is sight impared, and I were extremly impressed with this cruise. We had no complaints and rate it excellent in every way. The food was beautifully displayed and served. Always fresh and plentiful. The location of our room was such to made it easy to get to all the areas of the ship without difficulty. The staff was very helpful and understanding of my husbands handicap. This ship was very health concious and made every effort to see that everything was very cleanand no cross contamination was possible.

Pros: Worry free vacation

Cons: nothing

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!