Great cruise, fantastic ports!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

14 Night Panama Canal Eastbound (Los Angeles To Ft. Lauderdale)
Sail Date: January 06, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Summit
The ship is elegantly appointed without being garish. There is not much in the way of cruisers' interests that is not addressed in some way.
Great beaches. Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there or have a Margarita on ice!
Don't Miss: the beaches
Don't Miss: the beaches
Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there.
Don't Miss: Shopping along the beach.
Don't Miss: beach, shopping,
Cliff divers were amazing. Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there or have a Margarita on ice! Would have liked to be there later into the night to experience some night life.
Don't Miss: Cliff divers
4 wheeling in the Baha was awesome. Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there or have a Margarita on ice!
Don't Miss: beaches north of the Cabo docks.
Don't Miss: beaches north of the Cabo docks.
Not a good place to be at night when we were warned not to try to venture into the city.
Don't Miss: shopping at the pier
Don't Miss: beach, shopping,
Don't Miss: Cliff divers
Don't Miss: shopping at the pier
Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there.
Don't Miss: Shopping along the beach.

Pros: The service

Cons: not much

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!