Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Great cruise, fantastic ports!

Sail Date: January 06, 2007

The ship is elegantly appointed without being garish. There is not much in the way of cruisers' interests that is not addressed in some way.

Pros: The service

Cons: not much

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

Huatulco, Mexico
Great beaches. Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there or have a Margarita on ice!
Don't Miss: the beaches
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4 wheeling in the Baha was awesome. Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there or have a Margarita on ice!
Don't Miss: beaches north of the Cabo docks.
Cristobal, Panama
Not a good place to be at night when we were warned not to try to venture into the city.
Don't Miss: shopping at the pier
Oranjestad, Aruba
Don't Miss: beach, shopping,
Acapulco, Mexico
Cliff divers were amazing. Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there or have a Margarita on ice! Would have liked to be there later into the night to experience some night life.
Don't Miss: Cliff divers
Oranjestad, Aruba
Don't Miss: beach, shopping,
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there.
Don't Miss: Shopping along the beach.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Don't Miss: beaches north of the Cabo docks.
Huatulco, Mexico
Don't Miss: the beaches
Acapulco, Mexico
Don't Miss: Cliff divers
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Ship announcements made me afraid to dine there.
Don't Miss: Shopping along the beach.
Cristobal, Panama