Celebrity Summit Cruise Review

PLUSES: embarkation, staff (wonderful)MINUSES: cabin selection was supposed to be upgraded but was forward on the lowest deck!Food: dining room - soup like dishwater; steak unchewable; steak knife wouldn't cut paper; lobster smelled so bad it shouldn't have left the kitchen. Entertainment: passable - not up to the usual Celebrity ship. Breakfast in the dining room constantly cold! Buffets were very much better!!Public restrooms - toilet seats peeling!I would think more than twice before sailing with them again!! and the ship rocked and rolled the entire trip!!!This being my 16th cruise and I have enjoyed them all, and my second Celebrity, I am not writing as a beginner!!