Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The cruise was ok

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Hello,

I cruised with you last month on the Celebrity Summit boat, my reservation number was 3979928,
my confirmation number with American Airlines was 19457638 , the departure date was 02/06/2010.
At my very first night on the boat, while I was having dinner, the room cleaner broke into pieces my daughters porcelain music box,
which had sentimental value to her, she is only 10 years old, and cryed a lot. The object was inside my bag, so the cleaner went through my bag, as the broken object was found
by me on top of the table, as I walked back into the room. I complained a lot, I didnt ask for any money but for a similar music box for my child.
I guess that was an impossible wish, so at the end I settled for the money and I will have to find a place where I can buy another one, as this was given to her as a gift.
Well, I agreed to receive the money for it, a report was written, signed by me and by the manager in the boat, they were supposed to get in touch with me within 10 days
(I live in Brazil), but I have never heard from anyone from Celebrity Cruises, as I have purchased the tickets with you, You might be able to help me with this issue.

Pros: the restaurant

Cons: room cleaners

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.