Disappointing experience

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Very, very disappointing experience. The service, food and overall experience fell way below our expectations. Celebrity sold off cabins for $299 to the local community, they did not adhere dress codes or behaviour one would expect having paid just under $6000. Having paid gratuities 'up front' we were then confronted with an additional 15% every time we ordered a drink which was overpriced in the first instance.. Staff were only interested in selling the most expensive drinks, wines and even suggested Botox and fillers for myself when I went to have my hair done!! I may not look 18 but certainly do not look my age. We would not recommend this ship if you are looking for service and quality.

Pros: Staterooms, theatre, piano bar and disco

Cons: main restuarant, service, additional gratuities and spa

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.