The CELEBRITY SUMMIT - a elegant ship

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Helpful Vote: 1

12 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (San Juan To Barcelona)
Sail Date: April 18, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Summit
SUMMIT is a quietly elegant ship, impeccably clean with nicely appointed staterooms. The food is clearly "a cut above" most cruise ships. I felt no need to dine otherwise than in the ship's dining room and the cafeteria. The staff was consistently good. Although much of the entertainment was standard fare, two stood out--a pianist and a violinist, each offering a memorable program. Movies offered were varied, something for everybody. This was my first time on Celebrity and hopefully not my last. In over 16+ cruises, I'd have to place it near the top (Royal Caribbean, Princess, and Cunard represent my cruising experience).

Pros: Quality and varied meals, nicely appointed and clean stateroom

Cons: limited pool hours

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!