Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Ship stinks........Alaska is BEAUTIFUL!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

I was really looking forward to this cruise and was disappointed after the first day. We saw our room steward 2 times, only because we complained about water being in the vodka bottle in the refrigerator!!! No towel animals, which to me is one of the joys of cruising......hey it doesn't take much... :) The Waterfall Cafe was a nightmare, rude waiters if you were lucky to see one and food spread out all over the place, no rhyme or reason to its locale.

Pros: Being in port off the ship

Cons: Most everything

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

The ship's layout was rather confusing. It takes you almost the whole week to figure out where you are going. The ship was entirely too hot in most public areas. You were either sweating inside or cold outside (which was enjoyable in June).
No towel animals..........need I say anything else.

I didn't use the sheets only the comforter and everyday the room steward would crumple it up and put in in the closet and every night I would have to drag it back out. I asked for an extension cord as there was only one outlet in the room and was told that I could only have one for medical purposes.
The general staff I found to be very rude and seemed to be inconvenienced by having people on the ship.
No real activities planned. On any other cruise I have been on you have to pick and choose which activity to go to, however we searched and searched to find things to do, other than gamble and shop, while were were aboard.
Typical restaurant dining, nothing spectacular. Our main dining room waiter and assistant waiter where AWESOME, other than that very poor service in dining areas.