Dining room gets a

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Everything was good except dining room dinner main courses.

All dinner main courses are frozen and loaded on in Seattle. I tried the steak 3 times. Always dry and tough. Always well well done, even when ordered rare.
One night I tried lamb chops. Again dry and tough and didn't taste like lamb, just old meat.
Forget the dining room and eat at the almost endless buffet on deck 10 aft., which is excellent!

Spend the extra $ and get a balcony. That way you get fresh air by opening the door. The outside and inside cabins get recirc air. like on an airplane. I got sick, which I almost never do and others commonly had sore throats.

Pros: Entertainment & Buffet

Cons: Dinner in dining room

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.