Celebrity Summit Cruise Review

the ultimate vacation

My wife and I went on the Summit leaving February 4th, 11 nights on the Ultimate Caribbean cruise. It was my first cruise ever, the ship, the service the ports of call, simply magnificent. Without doubt the best vacation we have ever been on. We researched cruise lines before booking, we listened to friends and colleagues who had been on cruises before, they all said Celebrity were out of this world. I have to say they were absolutely correct. We have already booked our next cruise, 7 nights to Alaska, on the sister ship to the Summit, the Infinity, cannot wait.