Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Must Do Cruise to Remember

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Everything ran so smoothly on board. The staff and employees really made an effort to provide service\, concern\, advice\, and
friendliness at all times. The waiters were so hard working and their efforts were appreciated. Our butler was the best and made
us feel special and assisted with details that we sometimes would
have overlooked.

Pros: Loved the ship and the staff and the entertainment. Also the naturalist who gave the most interesting and fun talks.

Cons: An itinerary that had us getting in to Victoria AFTER the museums were closed and there was not enough time to go to Buchart Gardens

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Nice variety of activities and entertainment. However we really would have appreciated a backgammon board and there were none in the game room.
Think I already communicated how much the butler and room housekeeping staff contributed to our comfort and enjoyment of the cruise. Edwinn (not sure of spelling) was superb!
The items and selections available on the menu always sounded so appealing but the execution and taste left much to be desired. I appreciate quality over quantity. I know that my husband and I might be in the minority of cruise passengers on that one. I did not want to overeat or order multiples of course.