Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very Pleased

Sail Date: April 08, 2012

I chose this cruise as a retirement gift for my mother. Overall, we both enjoyed the cruise. The Solstice is a nice ship. It did however feel extremely crowded. It was difficult to get a lounge chair at pool side. Also, the pool area is quite small as is the adults only solarium. I enjoyed my stateroom, being pampered by attendant and the balcony.

Pros: My stateroom was wonderful as well as my stateroom attendants

Cons: Pool area too small for number of cruisers. Limited activities for young adults

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

The ship was too small for the number of guest on this sailing. Overall, the ship was clean. The decor is tasteful. Things are relatively accessible, just crowded
My stateroom attendant was wonderful. Overall, i think some of the staff could have been more friendly.
The entertainment was good by way of shows, however, I found the activities rather boring and toward the middle aged and elderly.