Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

very enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: January 29, 2012

We enjoyed the overall cleanliness of the ship, wait staff were quite friendly and helpful at least the ones that spoke and understood english. They all did try to their ability. Our accomodations were very satisfactory. Overall we were very happy with the cruise. I needed help to get through the initial boarding proceedures. I was taken thru in a wheelchair and the staff was wonderful. I should have asked for the same service when debarking as it was a very, very long walk from the ship to deboarding area. I was happy to have a porter to take our bags to the transportation dock; He was also very accomodating.

Pros: Hot glassd blowing was really good and cabin stewards were very helpful and friendly.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

I would have liked to have a more varied menu on the right side rather than the same choices every day. The food was very good however.