The Best Experience Ever!!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
This was my first cruise trip and I have to say it was quite enjoyable. I had a great first experience! The cruise was seven days and visited several locations, but I have to say I did not have one dull moment. There was plenty of activities to keep oneself busy. The food was delicious and in the plenty. The service was exceptional! I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone who is looking for a great trip (:

One of the best! Service was exceptional

No complaints what so ever. Large area to walk around and view.

Stayed in the Concierge Class and the room was quite large in size with a 32 inch TV.

Pros: Activities, Food

Cons: None

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!