good cruise, but something missing

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
being that I have been on many cruises on several different ships, soltice was okay, I would sail again but it would have to be a great bargin on the price. I really enjoyed everything about the ship except that the dining room didn't have a variety of meals on the menu, it got boring to see the same items on the menue several nights, so we dined elsewhere on the ship. The entertainment was okay as well, I didn't walk away feeling that it was the best I've seen. But I love cruising for many reasons so it wasn't all boring.

Actually the buffet was very good, and we really enjoyed the small eatery in the middle of the ship. Ate there several times.

Don't Miss: The tour around the island
Didn't like the scenery, wouldn't care to go back there.

Pros: stateroom, ship decor, amenities

Cons: dining room meals, entertainment,

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!