Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous cruise!

Sail Date: April 03, 2011

I traveled with my daughter and we had a wonderful time. The time flew by. The size of the ship was just right. At no time did it seem crowded. There was always something interesting to do. The cruise director planned excellent entertainment.
The food was excellent. The quality, the presentation were spectacular. High tea was lovely and the specialty dining room experience in Murano was well worth it.
The cruise line had considered the interests of all ages on the boat and there was always something for every one.
The music was great - live entertainment - Addagio strings, classical guitarist, acapela group, shows etc.!!

Pros: The ship's crew and staff were quite engaging and made the trip a pleasure. The food was also excellent!

Cons: There is absolutely nothing to complain about - I liked the entire cruise.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

The ship is well maintained and the staterooms were lovely.
Oh my! Fabulous!
Comfortable, spacious enough with a lovely veranda!
Every member of the staff from window washers to the captain made you feel welcome and that they were indeed happy to have you aboard!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan was very nice. The trip to the Bicardi factory was well worth the cost of the ferry ride (.50) and cab (3.00) - free admission, two drinks. We had dinner at the San Juan Cafe and it was wonderful. The outdoor dining was lovely!
Don't Miss: Bicardi factory - very inteeresting - even for a non drinker!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The water and the beach were spectacular. A little too crowded for my taste, but lovely nonetheless. Nice shopping district. My daughter had her hair braided on the beach and it was a good bargain and lots of fun.
Don't Miss: A dip in the Caribbean!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Secret Bay - a must see. A tour of the island and time on the beach - wonderful. The water - lovely! The shopping - terrific. Great buys on jewelry.