Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise was alright.....

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

The ship was beautiful! However, I feel it was more for the 50+ age group, as a young cruiser I didn't find much to do that was very entertaining I spent some time on the VERY crowded pool decks and my fiance spent time in the casino for entertainment.

Pros: Very nice staterooms

Cons: Not very fun onboard activities

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? No.

Very nice staff
It was either trivia BINGO or a dance party... with a show at night which were ok very cruise ship singing show things.
The food was pretty good, some things were definatley better than others!
The public restrooms on the ship were the cleanest public bathrooms I've ever seen. The ship had very nice sitting areas as well, very modern and up to date ship
THe stateroom had plenty of storage for all of our stuff and our suitcases fit under the bed to stay out of the way and allow for more room
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We went zip-lining it was fun but wish the course was longer! Be prepared for CRAZY driving on these small roads!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
BORING! this was by far our least favorite port and would def. reccomend an excursion here other wise theres not much else to do
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Very nice place definatley visit a beach here! Would reccommend some water activity ie, snorkel, scuba, or parasail