Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Let's Do It Again!

Sail Date: November 07, 2010

I had never been cruising before. I went on the Solstice by Celebrity on November 7, 2010. The attention that all the staff from the Captain to the porter, gave to me was phenomenal. The pleasant greetings from all was great. The ports that I visited were Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Costa Maya, Mexico and Roatan, Honduras. Why we visited Honduras, I will never know. It was a dirty, intimidating area. On board, I enjoyed the dance classes as well as the parties. I am sooo ready to do it again!!!

Pros: The customer service

Cons: the movement of the ocean

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

The food in the dining room was excellent as was the buffet area. However the buffet food never changed. Same thing day in and day out. Don't get me wrong, plenty of variety, just always the same.
George Town, Grand Cayman
You have to go to 7 mile Beach. The most beautiful sight I have ever seen.
Don't Miss: 7 Mile Beach
I love the water and the shopping areas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This port is without a doubt one of the poorest ports. I understand the need for commerce, I just didn't feel safe
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico