Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fabulous Cruise!!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and I took my mom. The ship was amazing...the crew were fantantic! The stateroom was very large and was able to accommendate both of us without the feeling of being cramped. The housekeeping crew was always there to make up your bed, clean the bathrooms, and fold your clothes all throughout the day. The ship has so many beautiful pieces of artwork which is changed out towards the end of each cruise. The ship's entertainment was also amazing with live acrobatics, broadway tunes, and more. Even though a childcare facility was onboard, this particular ship caters to an adult crowd. I enjoyed discovering new areas throughout my voyage as well as interacting with crew and other guest. The food was incredible with so many selections to choose from everyday. If you want to be pampered and live the celebrity life this is the cruise for you.

Pros: The crew was amazing...they catered to your every need. Plus the food was top notch!

Cons: The pastry wasn't that great but the ice cream, cookies, cheesecake, and candy was wonderful

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

The food was 5 star quality...amazing!
Each floor has its own crew that cleans each room throughout the day.
The crew members go over and beyond to provide each guest with excellent service.