Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A nice Cruise

Sail Date: September 19, 2010

The ship is very nice, needed a few touch up on the railings but overall very clean, the staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. This was my first cruise on Celebrity and was very impressed, had a very good and relaxing time.The shows were exceptional, top quality performances.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Dining room food

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

The food on the 14th deck was much better than the dining room, also it took 2 hours to just have dinner.
Entertainment was excellent. There wasn't much activity that was of interest to me.
Service rendered by the stateroom attendants were outstanding, such pleasant gentlemen.
The area where I wanted some soup from was closed and everything removed to get ready for dinner,however, an attendant was cleaning up and saw me and wanted to know if he could help me, I told him what I wanted and he stopped what he was doing and told me to wait, he was going to see what he could do, and a few minutes later he appeared with a nice hot bowl of soup. PRICELESS
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went on a Island tour and loved it, also enjoyed shopping.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Loved the island tour and had a visit and swim at the beach on the French side, also enjoyed shopping
Don't Miss: Beach