Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful ship

Sail Date: September 19, 2010

The Solstice is a beautiful ship, modern in style. The food was very very good, the dining room service excellent. They put on a buffet brunch one day, from 9;30 to 1;00, in the dining room, complete with ice carvings and beautifully arranged tables with a huge variety of different foods. Our balcony cabin was comfortable, it included a large white leather sofa. The bathroom was very roomy, with a good sized shower! The entertainment was superior. We attended 3 lectures that were very informative, the theater shows were great, although I didn't care for the hypnotist...There were also hot glass making demos on the open deck, that were extremely interesting to watch.
My only beef with the Solstice is that I couldn't smoke on my own private balcony.

Pros: Ac tivities and shows

Cons: Couldn't smoke on my private balcony

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten