Enchanting Experience!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2010
I have been in many ships including the Oasis from Royal Caribbean, but I have to admit that the Solstice is one of the most beautiful ones. Their decoration and colors are something to really talk about and admire. Staff is very friendly and the Restaurant is pretty. I am glad my Travel Agent Wendy Bartley with recommended it!

Pros: The beauty of the ship

Cons: Desserts...I am a dessert person...they were good but not great and the fact that the Steam Room is not included in the Fitness Room but in the Spa and there is a coverage charge to use it.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!