A VERY RELAXING VACATION

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
MY HUSBAND, TWO KIDS AND MYSELF WENT ON THE SOLSTICE AND HAD A WONDERFUL RELAXING TRIP. WE SPENT MOST OF OUR DAYS EATING GREAT FOOD AND HANGING AROUND THE POOL AREA. MY HUSBAND AND I TOOK TURNS WATCHING THE KIDS WHILE THE OTHER GOT TO GO TO THE GYM OR THE AQUA SPA. ALTHOUGH, THEY HAD A GREAT KIDS PROGRAM WE DECIDED TO KEEP OUR KIDS WITH US MOST OF THE TIME. THE ENTIRE FAMILY REALLY ENJOYED ALL OF THE SHOWS AND ACTIVITIES THEY OFFER THROUGH THE DAY. FROM PLAYING GOLF ON THE LAWN TO GETTING SPLASHED AT THE POOL TO THE NIGHT SHOWS THAT WERE INCREDIBLE. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE ROOM WAS ALSO QUITE COMFORTABLE. WE HAD A LARGE BED AND THE BUNK BEDS FOR THE GIRLS. HAVING A BALCONY ROOM WAS DEFINETELY A PLUS--BEING ABLE TO LOUNGE OUT THERE WHILE THE SHIP SAILED AWAY FROM PORTS WAS VERY RELAXING. OVERALL IF YOU WANT GOOD SERVICE AND A RELAXING TRIP THEN CELEBRITY IS THE WAY TO GO.

Pros: WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME ON THE SOLSTICE SHIP. I ESPECIALLY ENJOYED THE WONDERFUL SHOWS THEY OFFERED EVERY NIGHT. I FELT LIKE I WAS WATCHING BROADWAY. THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD.

Cons: I WAS DISSAPPOINTED THAT WE REQUESTED A KEYLIME PIE AT THE DINING ROOM AND WERE PROMISED THEY WOULD MAKE ONE FOR ANOTHER DAY AND THEY NEVER DID.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!