Fabulous Cruise

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
Exceptional staff, food delicious and if you really want to relax and not have a care in the world this cruise is for you. I would do it all over and someday I hope have the chance to. Have already recomened this cruise to some of my friends.

Wonderful, but did not dine in other restaurants because the food and service in the main dinning room and the oceanview cafe was great. Service everywhere on the ship was excellent.

Your cruise director is remarkable. He is so talented and handles his staff so well. All of the entertainment was just great. Did mostly shopping, by the pool and then our excursions and did every show-----everything just amazing.

Always being greeted by a smile and anything you asked of them was done perfectly. Your staff is fantastic.

Everything just wonderful.

Was impressed with the amount of room in our cabin. We had a veranda and we made much use of it. Do not ever want to cruise any other way.
The Fort was great and just the beauty. I am a shopper so I really enjoyed that.
Again I have never been to any of the islands and everything was fantastic. Our tour guide was wonderful.
Not being in port that long I really cannot say, I very much enjoyed the landscape on all the islands I was on. Love warm weather so I was in my glory.

Pros: Everything

Cons: No negative comments

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!