An overall great experience!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2010
The ship was extremely clean, and had a wonderful layout. It was so nicely designed that it didn't seem overcrowded at all. My family and I never had difficulty finding a poolside seat.

I was disappointed with the overall activities on the ship. The entertainers were good but did not compare to the activities and entertainment on Royal Carribean.

I enjoyed this one the most. The island was beautiful and the homes were spectacular.
Don't Miss: The most expensive house on the island owned by the hardware guy of the island.

Pros: The ship is beautiful and kept extremely clean. The staff are all very helpful, and friendly. Really enjoyed the various ports of call.

Cons: The entertainment

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!