Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An overall great experience!

Sail Date: July 04, 2010

The ship was extremely clean, and had a wonderful layout. It was so nicely designed that it didn't seem overcrowded at all. My family and I never had difficulty finding a poolside seat.

Pros: The ship is beautiful and kept extremely clean. The staff are all very helpful, and friendly. Really enjoyed the various ports of call.

Cons: The entertainment

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

I was disappointed with the overall activities on the ship. The entertainers were good but did not compare to the activities and entertainment on Royal Carribean.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
George Town, Grand Cayman
I enjoyed this one the most. The island was beautiful and the homes were spectacular.
Don't Miss: The most expensive house on the island owned by the hardware guy of the island.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico