Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Overall, the ship was wonderful. I was a little leery at the start because this was the largest ship on which we had sailed. However, all of the passengers could be accommodated in the different venues.

Pros: the ship!

Cons: some of the ports

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Great food and a good selection of no sugar added foods which was important to me.
There was a problem with the main theater the first two nights so the shows were in the lobby. Not much seating so we had to stand. The one show I wanted to see was the second night, Songs of Broadway, so I would have loved to see it in the main theater because the 4 singers were very good.