A cruise to remember

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
My wife and I recently sailed on the Solstice for the first time. I must say that it was a wonderful experience and one that we will always remember. We stayed in a balcony stateroom and loved sitting on our private balcony enjoying the beautiful sights. This was our first experience with our own balcony and it was so relaxing and fun. We went to the Eastern Caribbean and enjoyed all the tours that we had. The only negative in that regard would be San Juan which was our least favorite. I would strongly recommend the Solstice and hope someday to travel on her again.

Pros: The beautiful ship and friendly staff

Cons: I have no negatives all positives

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!