Spoiled by Celebrity!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
I traveled with my parents and aunt on the Celebrity Solstice. We had an Eastern Caribbean itinerary. This was my 5th cruise (previously cruised Princess and Royal Caribbean) and the best one yet!

We have a fabulous time. As many have already said, the ship is absolutely gorgeous! We really noticed that it seemed more refined and classy than other ships. I'm in my twenties, and was concerned that this ship might feel stuffy. The opposite was true! The average age was older than previous ships, but we felt that the environment was very young and fun! Nearly all the passengers were friendly and having a great time!

Pros: We have a fabulous time. As many have already said, the ship is absolutely gorgeous! We really noticed that it seemed more refined and classy than other ships. I'm in my twenties, and was concerned that this ship might feel stuffy. The opposite was true!

Cons: The production shows simply weren't good. They were exactly what you might expect at a small local theater... not even close to being on par with Las Vegas quality.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!