Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

More than we ever expected!!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2009

The Celebrity Solstice is a 5 star floating resort. There is not enough words that express our experience on the this ship. My husband and I went on this cruise for our 30 year anniversary. I searched for months , reading all the reviews on various ships before I decided on the Solstice. Some of the reviews I had read were negative, so I was somewhat apprehensive before booking. After being on the ship 10 minutes, my husband said to me, " You chose well!!!" We were never disappointed; in fact, we were constantly impressed with everything on the ship.
One reason I chose this ship was because of the ports that the ship visited. I enjoyed all of the ports, but my favorites were Santorini, Ephesus, and Naples. The best shopping was in Turkey was Kusadasi, and in Italy, it was Naples.
When I returned home, one of the first things I did was check to see other ports the Solstice traveled. When we plan a crusie in the future, we will check to see where the Solstice will be!

Pros: The balcony in our room

Cons: nothing

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!