Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst cruise I have ever been on!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The overall appearance of the ship was nice and new but my cruise experience compared to other ships I've been on was the worst. The dining experience I didn't care for, the food had no taste and basically every evening was almost the same menu...didn't have too many choices to choose from. The buffet was not open 24 hours and they had the same thing to eat everyday from lunch to dinner. The entertainment at night was horrible and only enjoyed one night show. There was no band playing all day by the pool like other ships and at night most people were in their rooms by 12.00 am. The staff was not very friendly. There was no laundromat on board. The rooms were very small and narrow. I would not recommend this ship to someone who wants to go and have a fun and exciting time on a ship but would recommend to someone who likes a quiet ship just to do nothing but relax and go to the library.

Pros: quick enbarkment and disembarkment

Cons: food, entertainment, boring quiet ship, no activities for kids

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? No.

dining room food had no taste
small and narrow
not a very friendly staff on board except for a few
saw 1 good show on the 2nd night and that was it..entertainment was horrible...most nights had nothing to do but go to the casino and I don't usually gamble...but had nothing else to do.
If you're over the kids camp age there are no activities for older kids