Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very nice ship but...

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

Overall this was not up to my previous 6 Celebrity cruises. Select Dining simply did not come up to my expectations. Too much confusion and noise. Not having the same dinner staff ie: prepaid gratuity was very disappointing. Young children at the "adult" dinner hour was unpleasant. Cabin attendant and butler rarely even seen ie: prepaid gratuity. Having 26 cruises behind me I suppose I am a little fussy. Many things about cruising do not need "improving"

Pros: spacious common areas/nice appointments

Cons: prepaid grats seem to reduce services

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!