Balcony in Heaven

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
The Solstice is a beautiful ship where you rarely feel crowded, even though the ship was full. 85% of the ship's rooms are balcony, and after experiencing that luxury, I don't think I'll ever go back to a window only. The food was excellent (even compared to the restaurants in Portland) with a multitude of healthy options. There are unlimited water/beer/wine/liquor options, but I would not recommend them due to bar lines. I would recommend the $80 liter of liquor with mixer and nuts delivered to the room. Lastly, met lots of great people I can relate to. Strong 40-50's professional crowd.

Pros: Coffee on my private balcony in the morning.

Cons: Rain

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!