Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A great ship!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

We did a 10 night Greece trip on the Solstice summer of '09. I was a little worried about the large size, and thought that perhaps it would be overrun with too many people. At the last minute, we upgraded to Aqua class so we could have the private Blu dining room. Unfortunately our room was directly below the outdoor deck burger bar! Luckily it closed around 7pm in the evenings. Blu was not the place for us, but I am sure many people liked it. The Crepe restaurant was fabulous...I think we paid $5.00 extra, and could eat any crepes on the menu. Yum. The Tuscan restaurant was also fantastic. They had this goat cheese appetizer we still talk about. I would highly recommend this beautiful ship, and now that she has come to the US we will probably go on her sometime soon.

Pros: Great Food, good service, beautiful ship...

Cons: We upgraded to Aqua class..but would not do that again!

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!