Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My First Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and to make it even better, it was a gift from my parents. We (my new bride and me) really had a great time. We especially liked going back to St. Maarten, where we spent our honeymoon.

We both got drink packages and that made it easy to partake.

One thing that I really liked was the fact that you could eat any time you wanted to. I also liked playing poker.

The ship was so awesome, it was fun to just walk around and take in all the art, water, and sun.

Pros: being with my family (new bride, parents, sister, and aunt

Cons: It wasn't long enough

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Sometimes the food was just too fancy for me, but everyone in our group really liked that.
The bed was a little hard on my back, but it wasn't unbearable.
They were all great!!