My First Cruise

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
This was my first cruise and to make it even better, it was a gift from my parents. We (my new bride and me) really had a great time. We especially liked going back to St. Maarten, where we spent our honeymoon.

We both got drink packages and that made it easy to partake.

One thing that I really liked was the fact that you could eat any time you wanted to. I also liked playing poker.

The ship was so awesome, it was fun to just walk around and take in all the art, water, and sun.

Sometimes the food was just too fancy for me, but everyone in our group really liked that.

They were all great!!

The bed was a little hard on my back, but it wasn't unbearable.

Pros: being with my family (new bride, parents, sister, and aunt

Cons: It wasn't long enough

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!