PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE RESOLVED

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
I just want to report that the Everglades tour boat was leaking from the roof and we all got all wet... from feet to head, clothes and shoes. You need to check out the tours to fix the problems.

I was in a wheel chair at disembarkation and some man in charge of the line insisted that I go to the end of the line because my luggage porter had taken me out of the line because I was in a hurry to catch up with my tour group that left me behind because they all took the steps and I had to take an elevator to leave the ship.
My main concern was that there were no Celebrity officials around to tell the Man in charge that I was late for my tour.

Same meals as RCL.... noting special. There wasn't a dish that I truly liked.

Very nice workers.

Very beautiful ship.

Spacious but needs more storage space. There was space for storage to be built in the cabin.

Pros: BEAUTIFUL SHIP

Cons: Disembarkation and Everglades tour

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!