A great birthday cruise!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
The Solstice surely is a world class ship. The atrium is open and beautiful, the whole layout was way beyond what other ships offer. The cabin we had on the fan tail was excellent, the service was great. The beds were comfortable and better than other ships we have sailed on. I have not cruised Celebrity before but after this cruise they have won me over and I wont sail on other lines!

Main dining was excellent, the quality of food was outstanding. Even the buffet was the best I have had on a cruise!

Every night was exciting and fresh, loved the many musical venues all over the ship as well.

Outsrtanding is all I can say, smiles everywhere. Loved the fact they werent always trying to "sell" me something as I have expirenced on other cruises.

Outstanding is all I can say. Clean, well layed out, easy to get around and spacious!

Concierge class is the best way to go. Clean and well laid out cabin, comfortable bed and a large bathroom compared to other cruise lines.

Pros: Beautiful ship, outstanding service!

Cons: Some shore excurisions werent that great, but overall a good bargain.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!