Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Our family trip

Sail Date: June 07, 2016

My favorite port of call was St Petersburg.  I have enjoyed traveling on Celebrity again.  The food and friendliness of the staff was terrific.  My only regret was that we had trouble getting into Stockholm.  The weather was the culprit.  Since this was our only day in Sweden it was disappointing to have only two-three hours to walk around.  Other that that my family and I had a great trip!

the three of us slept in one room. I wish that the couch had opened up to a bed instead of a mattress added to the couch each night. The regular bed was more comfortable.
Children's Programs Didn't have any children

We had the Classic beverage package and didn't feel like we missed something by not having Premier. It was nice having the two perks classic beverage and gratitude es . Thought the three person should have been given a discount for upgrading to classic

1 Comment