Fabulous trip

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Contributor Level: Third Mate

13 Night Capital Cities Transatlantic (Ft. Lauderdale To Southampton)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Silhouette

The cruise was     all or more than expected.  The service from all the employees was definitely 5 star.  The ship was very clean and kept up throughout the trip.  I enjoyed the lectures from the visiting speakers.  Their topics were very interesting to me.  For the most part, the food was good.  There was a variety on the menus and pleasantly presented.  I enjoyed the ports of call and the excursions that I took.

I didn't think some of the entertainment was not quiite up to par.

My cabin attendant was Dodie. He was excellant. I always had fresh towels and the room was made up immediately every day. Any request was quickly taken care of.