Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Fabulous cruise

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Going transatlantic is so relaxing -- I read four books!  The Celebrity Silhouette is a beautiful ship, the service was excellent, the captain was really personable -- his morning announcement were hilarious!  The only thing that disappointed me was the casino policy -- on other ships, you earn points which can be turned in for cash at the end of the cruise (or any time, really), and after so many points, you earn free drinks in the casino.  This one had no such perks.  You earned points that appeared to be cash, but when I went to get my $46 the last day, I was informed that it could only be applied to a machine, not given back in cash.  Anyway, small complaint compared to the good time we had.

Seemed a bit crowded when compared to other ships, but bathroom/shower were definitely bigger.