Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Was I Dreaming?!!!

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

It was the most relaxing, care-free vacation I have had in a long time. I was part of the knitting group and the venue for class was so nice. The others giving the class and attending and providing supplies and yarn were just fantastic. I have new friends for life. The ship offered so many areas to sit and visit and knit. It could not have been any better. Just lovely. And looking forward to next year's knitting cruise!!!

Comfortable.
Children's Programs Had had no kids with me.