My first experience with Celebrity

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Silhouette

The boat was clean, quiet, relaxing and the service was great. There was however an issue with my safe malfunctioning as well as an unresolved issue with my girlfriends sign and sail card/drink package.  On the last day of the cruise we returned to our room to find the safe wide open but fortunately nothing appeared to be taken. Also, because of where our balcony was located, we would occasionally find cigarette on our balcony deck that did not belong to us, but most likely blew in from other passenger's balconies.  Lastly, for whatever reason, the wrong picture continually appeared at the bars for my girlfriend every time she used her card to get a drink forcing us to visit the customer service desk on numerous occasions. Oddly enough, her photograph was correct at the service desk and when boarding the ship, however the photo was never correct at the bars until the final two days of the cruise.  For what the drink package costs, we really shouldn't have had so much difficulty ordering drinks.  Aside from that, I would cruise on Celebrity again.

The comedian was adequate, but I rarely attend shows on any of the cruises I've been on.

I have not kids so am unable to comment.

Our cabin attendant was extremely pleasant, helpful and attentive. Room service was excellent, timely and always got the orders right.

I enjoy the smaller ship. It was not unlike the Princess cruise ship I went through Alaska in.

Loved the location. Aside from several cigarette butts blowing onto our balcony, which wouldn't have been a big deal were it not for the fact we were reprimanded for something we didn't do... or the malfunctioning safe, the room was great.