Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Booking is easy with

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

This was the 3rd or 4th cruise booked with .  Their staff are really easy to work with.  The cruise was amazing.  The only thing I wasn't happy about was the excursion.  We actually booked one of our excursions through (their excursion company) and when I printed my tickets, it said we had to secure own transportation to the location.  (depending on which port we were going to dock, it was either a 5-10 minute walk or a 5-10 minute cab ride.)  In 7 cruises, we've never had to secure our own transportation when it was an "excursion" we were buying.  Therefore, you might want to amend this policy.  The excursion itself was great.  It's just the small print that gets you every time.  I will book with again in the future.