Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Voyage 3

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

Getting on the ship was lovely. We were greeted with champagne.  So one was allowed to there cabins till an announcement was made.  Ship was very clean, and loved the live plants on board. Captain was involved with passengers and very funny! I think my luggage has a sing on it!  (Leave me out in the pouring rain!) this is not the first time my luggage arrived with our clothes wet.  Very quick to respond and had our clothes back first thing in the morning.  Crew were all very friendly. Looked forward to dinning at the Marano.  It was a disappointment.  If they are not making there Lobster, anything else was horrible. Could not eat the lamb I ordered. The Tuscany Grill was outstanding.  Went there twice.  Blue restaurant was great!  But the cruise lacked some entertainment.  Was low key.  And that was fine. Not enough time spent at ports.

Our steward was very excellent. Room was kept clean. he was very friendly and caring.
Disembarkation was one hour longer then what should have been.
Marano was a real disappointment.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Not enough time spent at this port. arrived to lat in the day to do much.
Basseterre, St. Kitts