Great Crew; Immaculate Ship; Best Buy

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Silhouette
The ship was very well maintained and had a great energy from a very accessible crew. You could tell that they all enjoyed their jobs and did everything they could to make the guests welcome. The ship was full\, but you could always find a quiet space to lay in the sun or read a book. It was a great week and we did it without spending an additional penny.... it can be done and done well!

Although they have the additional dining options they are separated on the ship so you never felt like there was a roped of VIP section. Honestly\, I looked at all the menus and they were similar to the main dining room in many ways. I figured I can eat in my same kitchen every night and be happy; when someone else is cooking and serving and cleaning up...do I really mind if its the same room every day? Actually\, there is a bonus to having the same waiters every day. It makes it more personal and fun.

They had enough of everything; and not too much of one thing. Every nights main show was different and fun. My daughter is 19\, I'm 48 and plenty in the audience were 60-80.. and I have to say the entertainment really was crowd pleasing all around. Even the pool games\, bands\, etc. never got old because they switched it up every hour or so.

The staff was just fantastic; often we saw guests behaving rudely and the staff handled it with such grace.

they do a great job of cleaning the ship; it was immaculate

we went on the value/interior cabin plan and it was just what I expected; small but efficient with great design. When you turn off the lights\, its so dark and quiet\, we slept very\, very well. The amenities of having an on demand tv (complete wtih ESPN\, CNN\, Fox\, CNBC and list of probably 20 free on demand movies) was great.

Pros: Service all around great; never felt crowded; beautiful ship; very clean

Cons: More port days would have been good;

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!