Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Europe

a wonderful cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

We had already sailed on the equinox\, so we knew what to expect\, and we loved this ship asmuch as the other.
The entertainment was astounding. Great performers. We have cruised a lot\, and I consider this was the best entertainment we ever had

Pros: the ship \, the food \, and service

Cons: too many people in the pool

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!

The French onion soup was not like they make it in France .It was kind of sweet. Everything else was perfect.
We dined at select dining\, so we had different waiters\, but I spetially remember Lesmes\, and an indian whose names eludes me as most competent. Thke sommelier at the second floor was also very good.
Best performers I have seen in a cruise theater