Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Absolutely Beautiful ship

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

This wsa a fabulouse cruise. The crew was excellent. The ship was very clean. The only thing I would say is open the \"specialty\" dining to everyone and not to cost extra. That would be my only complaint. I felt like we were being nickled and dimed to death.

Pros: Entertainment was fabulous

Cons: food

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!

the cruise ship is beautiful...clean and there were quite a few wheelchairs and they had not trouble getting around.
I am not a fussy eater but they had the same things at the buffet everyday. It got a little boring. Other than that no complaints
beautiful room. Loved having a balcony. it was roomy
the staff was extremely kind espcially our stateroom attendent he was the best.
so far the best entertainment of any cruise I have been on. Lots of talent. It was fun to watch a lot of the activities. Tons to do