Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean

Could be better

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

Unlike my previous Celebrity cruises this was rather boring. All interesting excursions were sold out. The day in Coco Cay was especially boring as it was nothing to see there.

I was dissapointed with internet service. Not only that it was very expensive\, but the connection was very slow and was interrupted many tiems\, so I had to reconnect often and for 30 minutes did not manage to send a single email.

I was dissapointed with the misleading information provided by the staff. For example\, I bought a shore excursion that appeared to be very different from the description that was provided to me at teh desk. Also\, I was misled by your AquaSPa personnel who described the Persian Garden in a wrong way. In general\, I was dissapointed with Persian Garden as the steamroom was often off or broken and the sauna room had very low temperature - almost nobody used it because of this.

Pros: dining and art auctions

Cons: my stateroom

Recommends Celebrity Silhouette? Yes!

The shows were quite mediocre.
The staff was not as professional as on pervious cruises. For example\, I was disturbed several times while resting in the room (and the staff knew this) with offers for water or ice.
I got this room as a promotion\, but I would better stay in the room that was offered to me originally. My room faced a storage\, so instead of enjoying the view of the ocean\, I had to see boxes and barrels. Besides\, this room (7105) was just above the anchor and engine\, so it was very noisy and often I had a bad sleep.
Dinner food was very good. However\, I would be much more happy if I get a table in the area with two-people tables instead of sitting alone near big companies.

Breakfast was OK but not as good as previous times. For example\, this cruise did not have my favorite Japanese breakfast.
I selecetd this cruise to get experience with a new ship\, Silhouette. But it provided aboslutely the same quality of the travel as previous\, older Celebrity ships. The only new thign was the lawn but I did not use it.